According to the US Government regulations Qwintry does not ship packages to sanctioned countries and territories: Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Crimea.
The following is a list of goods and services that Qwintry cannot help you with at the moment:
- Sending packages to locations in the United States. Qwintry can only send packages to other countries;
- Receiving and sending gift cards and gift certificates, or any information contained on them;
- Receiving and sending goods, that have been paid by gift cards and gift certificates;
- Receiving and sending mail that contains coupons or any type of separately packaged promotional item;
- Receiving and sending orders with gift-wrap. We remove any gift-wrap during packing;
- The disassembly of bicycles, chairs, children’s furniture or any other large, fully-assembled items and the disassembly of any type of computers;
- Receiving and shipping weapons, weapon parts, or dual-purpose goods (e.g. night vision devices, electric stunning devices, scopes, or other similar items);
- Receiving and shipping any type of knife. Nail clippers or folding pocket knives (excluding switchblades) with blade length of 85 mm or less and kitchen knives may be shipped through USPS Priority Mail, with liability resting on the client;
- Receiving and shipping radios, electronic, laser, radio/radar detectors/RF scanners. In addition, Qwintry Air restricts the delivery of various forms of radio equipment (receivers, transmitters, antennae etc.) that operate on frequencies other than AM, FM, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi (both spectrum bands);
- Receiving and shipping pressurized aerosols, flammable items, alcohol, and alcohol-containing products;
- Receiving and sending fine art or museum-quality items, such as antiques, paintings and other pieces of art;
- Receiving and sending fragile items (crockery, fragile cosmetics (eye and cheek palettes, powder, eyeshadow, lipstick, etc.), glass or porcelain, parts of chandeliers, etc., as well as monitors, TVs, computers with a screen diagonal more than 17 inches);
- Receiving and sending tobacco or any product that contains tobacco and/or nicotine;
- Receiving and sending insecticides, pesticides;
- Restrictions on sending electronic devices (smartphones and tablets):
- Through Qwintry Air: no more than two devices with one lithium battery included (with the exception of lithium metal) in the same package.
- Through USPS and Economy: no more than two devices with one lithium battery (with the exception of lithium metal) in the same package. Also insurance does not cover any electronic items on the territories of Russia, Ukraine and Moldova. We DO NOT RECOMMEND sending smartphones, tablets and laptops through USPS without insurance due to the continuing incidence of theft in Russia.
- The shipment of Apple products to countries outside the United States is possible exclusively through Qwintry Air. USPS does not offer insurance for these products;
- Shipping lithium batteries in separate packaging;
- Only two devices with installed lithium-ion or lithium-polymer batteries are allowed in each parcel;
- Shipping devices with lithium-metall batteries;
- Power banks are not allowed to be shipped via USPS as they are considered to be external batteries; we still can ship power banks via Qwintry Air and Economy ONLY with gadgets that they are expected to be used with;
- Shipping jewelry through USPS Express. For USPS Priority and Qwintry Economy, the total cost of goods should not exceed $150. Precious stones of any kind or natural diamonds, except for jewelry.;
- Shipping coins, bills and other forms of currency, as well as medals and military decorations;
- Shipping any form of food is prohibited by Qwintry Air;
- Narcotic and psychoactive drugs or their chemical precursors, including those designated for medical use;
- Biological organisms, biomaterials, seeds or parts of plants;
- Herbal tea;
- Other goods prohibited from being transported in accordance with the conventions of the Universal Postal Union as well as customs laws put forth by the Customs Union;
- The United States Postal Service (USPS) prohibits the shipment of goods valued at over $2,499. All such packages will be returned to the US Customs Service without compensation for the cost of delivery;
If you have ordered any of the goods listed above and sent them to your Qwintry address, please contact us to discuss further options for handling your package. Information about restrictions and prohibited items can be accessed here.